Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: ~ICe BLue PRINcess

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    <center>forgetmenot

    im just really bleu......right now...dunno whatcha call it...jet lag....over tired ness.....or perhaps...im just blue...who knows........ [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]


    A True Friend
    ? Khahlil Gibran

    If I could catch a rainbow
    I would do it just for you.
    And share with you it's beauty
    On the days you're feeling blue.
    If I could build a mountain
    You could call your very own.
    A place to find serenity
    A place to be alone.
    If I could take your troubles
    I would toss them in the sea.
    But all these things I'm finding
    are impossible for me,
    I cannot build a mountain
    Or catch a rainbow fair
    But let me be...what I know best,
    A friend that's always there.

    =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

    I have some amazing friends.....incredibly amazing..

    I have some....not so spectacular friends...that I wonder why I keep trying with...

    I have some lost friends.....that desert and deny....impulsively...without knowing my devotion....

    I have some out of reach friends...that I can't seem to connect with ......


    For whatever reason......I am deep and complex. Much more so than meets most peoples eyez. Scratch the surface and you can see some of what I am made of. STick around for awhile...and you're sure to see what makes me who I am....... Hang on like there is no tomorrow..and you will know my inner soul..... those be few....

    WHy do... people come into your life and go....without warning..or reason.....or even without feeling? HOw can someone justify....crumpling someones heart? How can you be a friend....then just take that away? WHat makes someone feel okay about that stuff? How do you just move on? What makes it okay to move on?

    What do you think a friend is?

    [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "A FOREVER FRIEND"
    ? Suzin Polish Schwartz or LaurieAnn Kelly (unclear who was original author)


    Sometimes in life,
    you find a special friend;
    Someone who changes your life
    just by being part of it.
    Someone who makes you laugh
    until you can't stop;
    Someone who makes you believe
    that there really is good in the world.
    Someone who convinces you
    that there really is an unlocked door
    just waiting for you to open it.
    This is Forever Friendship.
    When you're down,
    and the world seems dark and empty,
    Your forever friend lifts you up in spirit
    and makes that dark and empty world
    suddenly seem bright and full.
    Your forever friend gets you through
    the hard times, the sad times,
    and the confused times.
    If you turn and walk away,
    your forever friend follows.
    If you lose your way,
    your forever friend guides you
    and cheers you on.
    Your forever friend holds your hand
    and tells you that
    everything is going to be okay.
    And if you find such a friend,
    you feel happy and complete,
    because you need not worry.
    You have a forever friend for life,
    and forever has no end

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A Friend Most True
    ? Wendy Hinson

    I need to know if you’re my true friend,
    will you be by my side until the end?
    Can I tell you my secrets deep,
    and trust them in your heart you’ll keep?
    We are neither of us without our flaws,
    can you accept mine as I will yours?
    I’ll be a shoulder to cry on when you’re blue,
    will you be there for me when I need you?
    No matter how busy I will make time for you,
    if you are busy will you make time for me too?
    I will take your hand and comfort your tears,
    will you hold me and soothe my fears?
    I will give you joy and many warm smiles,
    can we share that even across many miles?
    I will not forget what’s important to you,
    will you remember what’s important to me too?
    With you my most favourite things I’ll share,
    If only I know do you truly care?
    If you can accept me as I do you,
    then I will know you are a friend most true.

    *pinky promises*

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you know i sent that one poem to you once...long time ago it seems..A True Friend..cuz it reminded me of you..*S..and that blue fairy..i have her sitting here..thanks to you!..bleu is my name nowadays...but this too shall pass..remember who said that to us...i do..*S

  5. #5
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    who said that........how long does it take to pass?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    a more sublte shade today.........:S

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My mom said that to us..*S

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •